Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Summer Vacation Has Started


I love summer. Summer is my favorite time of the year (as I've said over and over again ad nauseum). I love warm weather, flowers, sun, swimming and just the whole undisciplined manor of the season.

I love having my boys home too. No homework, lots of playing and swimming, late nights and bon fires. Lots of fun doing pretty much nothing really. But that's the beauty of summer, isn't it? Lots of time to take it easy.

I think all of us need a little bit of down time and I think summer provides that. Even if you work all summer, at least the days are longer. There just seems to be more time to live our lives and slow down a little bit. To stop and smell the roses, if you will.

What does summer mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search