Thursday, June 7, 2007

No offense, mom....


Yesterday I was sitting at my kitchen table eating lunch with my son who's sitting directly across from me. He says, "No offense, mom..." and starts pointing to my eye. I thought he was trying to tell me that I had food on my eye, so I start wiping. Again he says, "No offense, mom... but you have ahhh... crow's feet." And, then, without skipping a beat..."You know they have cream for that, right?" Gotta love them! Good thing they're so stinking cute...

3 comments:

  1. What a stinker! We have to come for a visit. It seems time is going by so fast. Its hard with Jackie in school to take a break and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stinker! We need to visit. Maybe when Jackie gets done with this semester. I want to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on down! We'd love to see you, Jackie and baby Ben!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search