Monday, June 18, 2007

Yahoo! Gone mad with ads....


Alright... I think I've had enough now!

It was OK when Yahoo! added ads to my home page. It was annoying at first, but they only took up one little corner of the page, so I got used to it. I was willing to give them a corner...

BUT NOW they've gone and taken up half of my email page with ads too. They have a big box in the middle and about 3 or 4 boxes down the side. I can barely see my folders anymore! That's a bit much people.

I know that I could switch email accounts, but I really generally like the set up that I have. So I guess that I'm just venting... I did write them an email, though, and complained... probably won't do much good. They probably just read those emails and laugh...

Does anyone else get tired of ads?

I'm feeling a bit bombarded!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the ad's stink. Google seems to be doing a better job at providing content but not making it so hard to live with.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search