Monday, July 9, 2007

Scholastic Books



I was reading The Urban Muse post for Thursday, July 5th. She posted about Scholastic Books. I loved Scholastic Books as a kid and I love them now. Still a bargain, starting at about 99 cents, what kid or teacher doesn't love the Scholastic Book program?



Using the monthly Scholastic Book order, I came up with a really great gift idea for one of my son's teachers that has become tradition. When my son brings home a Scholastic Book order, and decides what he'd like to get, I round the check up or add a dollar or two with a note to the teacher telling her to use the remainder of the money for books for the classroom. I don't do it with every order, but occassionally through the year, and the response has been great.


What are your memories of Scholastic Books? Do you have any great gift ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search