Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring has Sprung!

March 21st!! I can't tell you how ready I am for spring! Summer, really, but spring means that summer is on the way.

I saw my first robin about a week ago. The sighting is always my signal that spring is just around the corner. I love hearing all of the birds in the morning too. Gives me so much energy!

Did you ever notice that you don't see the dust and dirt in your house until the spring sun is shining bright? Is the dirt invisible in the winter or does the sunshine bring a new awareness to our surroundings? I think the latter.

I am so revved up in the spring to get things done! Cleaning included, which is not normally something that I look forward to. I'll do it because it needs to be done usually, but in the spring it's as if someone changed my batteries and I'm raring to go. The Energizer Bunny!

Do you feel a renewed energy when springtime rolls around? What do you like to accomplish in the spring?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa. I think that, as soon as it starts to turn warm after being so freaking cold and gray for so long, I feel like I can pretty much do anything, which usually means going outside and avoiding work, which isn't always necessarily good, but makes me feel less pale. Anyway, thanks for reading the blog. Good luck on your continued successes (is that a word?) All best, KA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I think "successes" is a legitimate word. Funny how we second-guess ourselves, though.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. As you can see, I've just started with it.

    Love, love, love your blog!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search